MNRB Holdings Berhad (13487-A), a company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) invites suitably qualified Malaysians to apply for the following vacant positions. Staff can expect to work in a challenging and diverse environment. We offer attractive remuneration packages and benefits to the right candidates.
- To conduct audits for MNRB Group in accordance with the approved Annual Audit plans.
- Plan audits / evaluaterisk / designs testing
- Assesses the impact of audit findings
- Discusses audit findings with auditees
- Drafts audit findings for inclusion in the audit report
- Assists in follow-up on resolutions of audit findings
- Assists in the preparation of Audit Committee meeting agenda papers.
Qualification & Requirements:
- A tertiary qualification, basic degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline (applicants with qualifications in Insurance are strongly encouraged to apply)
- Auditing experience in well-established organizations / audit firm preferred.
- A team player with a good time management, meticullous and able to work independently.
- Possesses good communication, report writting and interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience.
Personal Data Protection
To apply for a position within MNRB Holdings Berhad and its subsidiary companies, Malaysian Reinsurance Berhad, Takaful Ikhlas Berhad and MNRB Retakaful Berhad (all these companies are hereinafter referred to as the “MNRB Group’ or “the Group”, all applicants (referred to below as “you”, “your” or “yours”) must read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions carefully.
Click here to read the notice.
How to Apply?
For off line job application, please download and complete the application form. Application form is only viewable in pdf file format. To open the pdf file, Acrobat Reader is required. (If you do not have one, click to download Acrobat Reader).
Completed application forms with certified copies of relevant certificates and documents must reach the following address :
- HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- MNRB HOLDINGS BERHAD
12th Floor, Bangunan Malaysian Re
No 17, Lorong Dungun
Locked Bag 11068
50990 KUALA LUMPUR