MNRB Holdings Berhad (13487-A), a company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) invites suitably qualified Malaysians to apply for the following vacant positions. Staff can expect to work in a challenging and diverse environment. We offer attractive remuneration packages and benefits to the right candidates.
- Higher Company contribution to EPF
- Medical including hospitalisation for staff and immediate family members
- Maternity benefits
- Free Group Personal Accident / Term Life coverage
- Car Loan and Computer Loan at preferential rates
- 5-days working week
- Subsidised holiday apartments
- To conduct audits for MNRB Group in accordance with the approved Annual Audit plans.
- Plan audits / evaluaterisk / designs testing
- Assesses the impact of audit findings
- Discusses audit findings with auditees
- Drafts audit findings for inclusion in the audit report
- Assists in follow-up on resolutions of audit findings
- Assists in the preparation of Audit Committee meeting agenda papers.
Qualification & Requirements:
- A tertiary qualification, basic degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline (applicants with qualifications in Insurance are strongly encouraged to apply)
- Auditing experience in well-established organizations / audit firm preferred.
- A team player with a good time management, meticullous and able to work independently.
- Possesses good communication, report writting and interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience.
For off line job application, please download and complete the application form. Application form is only viewable in pdf file format. To open the pdf file, Acrobat Reader is required. (If you do not have one, click to download Acrobat Reader).
Completed application forms with certified copies of relevant certificates and documents must reach the following address :
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
MNRB HOLDINGS BERHAD
12th Floor, Bangunan Malaysian Re
No 17, Lorong Dungun
Locked Bag 11068
50990 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel : 603 – 20968000 Fax : 603 – 20967003
E-mail : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.